Domain Names

Internet privacy, Privacy law, Data protection, Surveillance, etc.

Domain Names

Postby Givemeafinname » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:40 am

So I buy a domain name and made the mistake of using Godaddy. My domain got set up and i forward it to my web page and yesterday I get an email from them demanding photo I.D. or they were going to cancel my order..Yeah as if I'm going to do that..What a bunch of %%$$#@!!@#$$%$%^^^^&!!!!!!!! I'm really angry about this.

My question is does anyone know of a site that accepts paypal and doesn't require me to sent my photo ID to a bunch of nosy busy bodies?
Givemeafinname

Re: Domain Names

Postby connectingdots1 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:34 pm

ya... that's 100% BS for sure, I'd demand for ,y money back and cancellation of any agreements.

You've been watching my videos and coming to this website so now you're a marked man.

kiddin :lol:

ok,,,not sure of other websites but Powweb.com that runs this site accepted pre-paid visa cards with no ID , same for the info given to register it, it's all set up for guys like Montagraph who want to expose people as a hobby.
Stay updated by subscribing to connectingdots2 on youtube and also at connectingdots3
connectingdots1

Postby Givemeafinname » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:23 am

Yeah like how they found out your name is John Smith and you live on Quadra but the building is on View..Typical Victoria...Great hobby...
They also found out your number too...I didn't know your Cell phone was registered in some backwater town in central BC..

My next domain I might use 850 Caledonia Ave. You know because that's where I live right.... :D
Givemeafinname

Postby connectingdots1 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:48 pm

oh I saw where you live in a couple f your videos, and now I'm coming to steal that snowmobile in case we get snow this winter here in Victoria I want something to drive around on.
:lol:

I love ski-dooing,,,did it for years as teen. even blew my engine twice,,,dam air cooled Polaris twin-carbs!
Stay updated by subscribing to connectingdots2 on youtube and also at connectingdots3
connectingdots1

Postby Givemeafinname » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:50 pm

http://misb.ca/

Yeah I grew up on those things.. I haven't used that one in a while it's stored at a friends place..I rode on the Island for 3 seasons then my sled broke, everything was going wrong. So I bought the one you see in the video But the first year I had it it rained most of the season..Things happened and haven't been out for a long time.

I got an old 1981 Nordik at my sisters place in Armstrong BC that my old man gave me..it was under a tree for years all it needed was the chain drive put back together it goes pretty good..

I've done 99% of snowmobiling on the west coast mountains and a little bit in the interior once and a while..
That Phazer you see there is been built up, it's a got balls...

Link above is the club on the south Island..
Givemeafinname

Postby Givemeafinname » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:11 pm

I went to Domains.com and they didn't ask anything just the usual sales pitches to buy something...

I'm happy with them...They accept paypal without a credit card..

I already had hosting on a free site that I found through a gigantic web of stuff and things when I signed up for a free domain name. I get revenue from the ads which since 2009 I made a whopping 100 bucks, most of which I made from trolling the national post in the last federal election....Yeah yeah I have ad sense I'm working with the devil... Keep in mind the free hosting doesn't give you a huge amount of bandwidth

http://www.freedomain.co.nr/
Givemeafinname

Postby connectingdots1 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Givemeafinname wrote:I'm happy

....Yeah yeah I have ad sense I'm working with the devil

http://www.freedomain.co.nr/

as long as you're happy with knowing you're working with the Devil...but I won't be doing any deals with him.

Ever
connectingdots1

Postby Givemeafinname » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:48 pm

I don't use it on Youtube...Youtube is ruined now..Maybe I should start claiming something like Ebola has taken over the great Capital and I have photos to prove it..Ride the Youtube Adsense wave as YT sinks like a stone...I like Live leak I think it will over take youtube soon..
Givemeafinname

Return to Privacy

Online Members